Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update
- During the school closure due to the Corona virus teachers will be using the classcharts app and website to continue to supply pupils with classwork . Please read the relevant guides and watch the video found further down on this webpage.
- If you need assistance with classcharts please contact us via Email email@example.com with details of your issue. Please include a phone number if you think you need phone support and we will attempt to help you as soon as we can.
- All pupils are eligible to install full Office 365 Apps (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher) on up to five devices. Instructions are below.
Homework is an important part of learning at Mary Immaculate High School and pupils can expect to receive homework regularly from their teachers.
Homework tasks can now be accessed via the Class Charts App or by clicking on the ClassCharts button above.
The Class charts guide for Mary Immaculate can likewise be accessed by clicking the Guide-ClassCharts Button above.
Pupils will be provided with the learning resources needed for each homework and a guide to how long they should spend on each piece of work.
The Purpose of Homework
* Consolidate, reinforce and extend classroom learning.
* Develop skills, confidence and motivation which will support independent lifelong learning.
* Enable students to manage their time and the demands of coursework.
* Inform and involve parents in their children’s learning.