MIHS is pleased to announce that we can now accept payment online for items such as dinner money. This can be done via the secure ParentPay website ParentPay.com. Activation letters have been sent home via pupils. If you have not yet received your activation letter please contact the Main Office. You can find out more about ParentPay on this page.
What does Parent Pay do?
- It enables you to pay for dinner money through a highly secure, payment site.
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- It allows the merging of accounts for those with 2 or more children.
- It e-mails a receipt of your payment to you.
How does Parent Pay help you?
- Parent pay gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like.
- It stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school.
- It gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely.
- It helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear.
ParentPay is quick and easy to use.